Monday, October 21, 2013

The day they said gravity was going to kill me.

"You are going to fight gravity, everyday for the rest of your life." --that dumb ass that has a medical degree

Thank you for the tip, did you print your certificate online? Bravo on your diagnostic Doctor number 75, I really didn't see that one coming.

Sometimes I can feel my rib cage turning, it sounds painful, and I guess it can be but I can deal with it.

Oneday I was lying on my bed and I felt a sharp pain where my lungs should be. And I waited till it passed then moved on.

If im going to be honest with you, I hate talking to people about it. Mostly because its always the same questions I really don't know the answers to...

Every docter has been differnt, but they are all just as clueless. There is no cure, and nobody knows how you get it. So 'treatment' is just them telling me gravity will kill me. Then I go home and think about all the the chiropractors I have seen, and wonder how many I will out live. Those bastards dont get to tell me I'll die, and they sure as hell arent going to stop me from being happy. So screw them, screw gravity, screw surgery, and screw anyone that thinks I cant live my life and have scoliosis. 

Thank you and goodnight.

Yours, 

Peter Van Houten

2 comments:

  1. Not quite understanding why I love this so much right now. But I do. and I do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't really know why I like this......but I freaking do!!

    "So screw them, screw gravity, screw surgery, and screw anyone that thinks I cant live my life and have scoliosis."

    I totally agree....screw them, and gravity and surgery. And that was not correct grammar but you know what......screw that as well!

    ReplyDelete