Friday, October 4, 2013

FEAR is a Four letter word

I Fear it will end like a Taylor Swift song. or worse, I'll end up making a spin off video of wrecking ball.
I Fear I'm wasting time on stupid things that wont matter a year from now.

I Fear that the world and I don't see eye to eye. 

I Fear I will spend the rest of my life wondering why.

I Fear I can never be happy like i used to be.

I Fear that the truth is absolute

But what i really fear is that four letter word that runs through my mind when I think of you. I fear the word fear, because fear means this is real, and I don't know if i'm ready for my fears to be more that something I write in my journal. 

I just wish the world and i could see eye to eye.

I wish i could forget about the bad, and focus on only the good.

I wish you would tell me the truth. only once, then I wouldn't be so fear filled. 

I heard a wish is a dream your heart makes.

Yours,

Peter Van Houten

No comments:

Post a Comment