Monday, October 7, 2013

The Letter.

People change. People change and they forget to tell each other. That's what happened. We were the best of friends then I think I changed, or maybe it was you, because I'm still the same. Its cool, friends are just a temporary thing from the looks of it. I think you are still a good person, but at the same time I think you're a joke.

 Seriously THAT boy, out of every one in the damn student body. You did change, because you used to hate him too! was it hate desperation to have a boyfriend? did popularity look so fun? you would tell me about why you didn't like the very people you spend your time with. It was an act apparently. Remember the time You left me behind? that was cool. You left me when I needed you the most, and it was like I didn't matter any more. What a joke. And I'm the punch line.

I hope you find my blog and read thing and in the back of your mind you'll know exactly who I am. This is all my final say on the matter though. When I graduate, I'm leaving it all behind and never looking back on you or Utah at all. Its 'friends' like you that make me High School, I don't even mind the math classes and papers. Its having to survive a place with some one ready to leave you to do it all alone.  Now it doesn't even matter I guess, and this so called letter isn't even real, and I know its been a while but lets just take a second to let it all go.

I'm officially over it. Thanks for being my temporary friend.

I wish I could say its been real.

Yours, 

Peter Van Houten

No comments:

Post a Comment