Saturday, September 14, 2013

When I Hit the Concrete

My breathing is sharp, and trying to hide it makes everything even worse. So I make the jump, then I can't feel anything but air rushing past, just waiting for my parachute to hopefully catch me, most times it doesn't and that's when I hit the concrete.

Hitting the concrete isn't always bad, sometimes its time to stop a bad fall. Sometimes your parachute gets stuck, and then there's the times you pull the parachute thing too soon and you end up on the concrete alone. Those are the worst of all, that's what makes the concrete so scary, its what makes the fall scary. but it shouldn't be scary, it should be fun. most times people only see how far from the concrete though, and so fear takes over. just try one thing for me? just once, don't be afraid of the concrete.because if you're always afraid, how will you ever find someone to fall with? the concretes just there to catch you, and it hurts enough to remind you that the person you were falling with is not for you.
Just a thought.

Yours,

Peter Van Houten

No comments:

Post a Comment