Friday, September 20, 2013

Because Everyone Needs a Shout Out

This is for the three girls that sit next to me in German, nobody cares about how many coast of nail polish you have to put on.

This is for the lady that almost hit me in the Walmart parking lot, SCREW YOU.

This is for the people who cheat, one word Karma, its coming.

This is for the boy I love, don't change.

This is for my parents, i'm sorry i'm not the daughter you wanted me to be.

This is for my best-friend, I am here for you, even when you think i'm not.

This is for the writers on my hero list, you give me inspiration.

This is for my sister, you can do better, and he knows it.

This is for the heart-breakers.

This is for the drunks.

This is for god.

This is for the poets.

This is for the writers.

This is for the tourists.

This is for Paris.

This is for you.

This is for me.

This is for the box I refuse to think inside.

This is for creativity.

Yours,

Peter Van Houten





1 comment:

  1. "this is for..." #blogpostidea

    "This is for the box I refuse to think inside."
    #stolen

    ReplyDelete