Sunday, May 18, 2014

Jealousy

"And back then I wanted to be a Astronaut, I wanted to be an Architect, an Artist, a Secret Agent, a Ranger for the World Wildlife Fund, and a Hobo..." --Anis Mojgani, FOR THOSE WHO CAN STILL RIDE AN AIRPLANE LIKE ITS THE FIRST TIME.

Anis Mojgani is more than a poet, he is a mind reader and I don't know what I would do if he didn't write the things he does. I would be more lost than I am, and I would feel alone and I wouldn't have words to make me feel better.

 I'm jealous some one can make me feel that i'm not alone in this world. I want to be that person that helps someone they've never met with only the words I speak and write.

I don't think this is actually me being jealous, Anis is my freaking hero. Its like his poems are written with me in mind. Every time I read or hear his stuff I want to write and tell people that the world is messy and you need Anis to guide you through it. I just love that guy, HE UNDERSTANDS WHAT ITS LIKE TO BE HUMAN. And that's all you need.

"Cussing doesn’t come from a lack of vocabulary – I know all the other words. None of them speak the same language that my fucking heart does." - Anis Mojgani

I'm seriously OBSESSED with everything this guy says.

 I just want to be his best friend.

Yours,

Peter Van Houten

No comments:

Post a Comment