Monday, October 13, 2014

Standing in the heart of darkness

God I miss you. I miss you like the stars miss the sky, and the sun misses the moon. I miss you more than winter misses summer or the fall misses the spring. I miss you so much It hurts to think. I miss you more than my body misses sleep, and I mean it. 
I miss you 
I miss you
I miss all of you
Especially in this moment, and my eyes sting with the memory of everything.
I miss you so much I'm not going to tell you. I miss that smile, those eyes, the way you sound after you lie... I miss you.
The good and the bad, and everything In between and I hope you're not missing me like this too because it hurts like hell. I just needed someone to know, I miss you more than music misses a beat, more than oceans misses the beach. I miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment