Sunday, May 17, 2015

Poor me a shot of misery, with a side of bleach

Please... Please just do me a solid, put me on the nearest bus and Send me to the gym, make my muscles call out for water and ignore it. then lend me a bottle of bleach so I can finally be pure perfection my momma is always telling me about. Do me a favour? Break my smart phone and then we will see if I can live without being intoxicated by the backlit screen. Sit me on the nearest park bench, and find my weakest link. I want you to crush my dreams and re build me to be normal, because the public school system didn't get me all the way the first time around. I'm tired of thinking for forever and planning for the future, because no one is getting out of here alive and tomorrow could be my day to die, and I don't want my last moment to be thinking about Pi... Let me play on the yellow line that scares you all so much and try to wreck my day. I choose to be happy, and I choose to be here. If you want me to stop, then I guess we should appear at work tomorrow morning at 9:00am sharp so we will make it to our lunch hour at exactly 11:35, we will have only 30-3 quarters of an hour to race the rest of the millions to eat something we can't afford, and when we finish our day at half past 5, we will sit on the freeway with McDonald's salty fries and think about the days we spent in out tenth grade English class, and think about the ways we conformed to adulthood tasks. By the time you arrive home you'll try reading this again, and poor yourself a glass full of bleach for yourself, because we all think we should suffer for the world is our little hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment