Thursday, June 26, 2014

Don't you dare say it. Don't even think of it. I have cried too many tears and fought to many battles and lost too many fights to hear about her person whisper that word. No. Do me a favor? Of course not, because people don't do that anymore. The human race is broken and the Manuel on how to fix it was lost in the fire. I just want to be independent, is that too much to ask? Yes, you don't ask for independence you take it goddammit! You know what I've discovered in my 18 years? No one is going to care about your problem the way you do, and no one is going to fight for you like you do, and no one will give a damn about anything you say unless you do. So believe the words you speak and for the love of god don't put your fait in the hands of anyone but you, because people don't do favors unless they are the benefactor. You hear that?? Nobody cares what you put on twitter. And that my friends is what it feels like to be in the real world.

Yours,

Peter Van Houten

No comments:

Post a Comment